Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two days in a row

I've been MIA. Why? Because I basically suck. Yeah, I do.

We moved. It was supposed to be a dream move, going from a crappy 800 sq ft condo to an almost 1700 sq ft house of our own. But the second day we lived here the house started falling apart. I've been so stressed and dealing with plumbing, heating, electrical and massive tree issues that I haven't exercised.

That is until 2 nights ago and I have used the treadmill for the past 2 nights. Fingers crossed I can keep this up and that our house doesn't fall apart.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It sucks when life gets in the way and it does, often. Sorry again for all the problems you guys have had. To get all excited about a new house then to have everything go wrong, what a pain. :(

You can get through it though and get back into your exercise routine! Go Natalie go!!