Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forget Before & After, let's look at During & During

I haven't written in awhile, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy working my rear off...quite literally! Here's a little during & during picture. I'd lost nearly 30 pounds by the picture on the left. But now I'm at 63 lost with 18 more until I reach my final goal. Slow and steady wins the race, right? 

Now if only my knee would cooperate! It's been giving me some grief for about a month and I hate it!!!!!! Thinking I'll need an MRI at the doctor to figure this out. But before that happened I ran a 5k on Thanksgiving with my husband, his first race! Then a couple weeks ago we ran the Christmas Carol Classic at City Park in Denver. He did amazing!!!!!! I did not...I had to stop and walk a bit because of my stupid knee. But I was averaging a less than 9 minute mile when I was running and finished in under 34 minutes. I'll take it, just wish my knee had let me run the whole darn thing! 

I have my eye on several races in 2013, here's hoping my knee cooperates! 

I got Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack for Christmas. I've done it every day since and I feel awesome! I did her 30 Day Shred in Aug/Sept, her Ripped in 30 in October and was doing the shred again when I got this dvd. I have muscles now! I've tightened up and feel awesome! Jillian Michaels has changed my life and I've never even met her! I think I'd be more star struck seeing her than I would seeing any Hollywood star, haha!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, Natalie, you look AMAZING! You must feel fantastic. Way to go on all that hard work!

Karen said...

Holy cow, you look incredible Natalie! Hard work is definitely paying off...I wish I had your discipline. Keep it up! =)