Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fitness on Friday #1

Welcome to the very first Fitness on Friday. Go ahead and either make a post on your blog with your fitness progress, with a cool exercise you learned, with your fitness goals or whatever else you want that helps you feel motivated or keeps you accountable OR you can just post your progress in the comments here. Whatever is more comfortable to you and makes you feel accountable.

If you have a fitness or health blog let me know, I'll add you to my blogroll.

This week I've been doing well on my exercise. The change in weather has been great and I've been doing some extra walking outside and it's been heavenly! My downfall has been my eating. I really need to curb things on the snacking. My meals are generally pretty healthy, but my snacking is out of control. My goal for this week is to work on snacking and also drinking enough water.

How are you doing? Share and don't forget to visit the other commenters here so we can all feel supported! :)

10 comments:

Dawn said...

Good job Natalie! I need to drink more water as well. I hope the weather holds for you - it's hard to exercise much when it's so cold!

Jen said...

I haven't posted about this yet, but I plan to if I get time. . . . I didn't do as well with my exercise this week, but ate healthy. My goal for this upcoming week is to exercise more (despite my aching knee) and drink more water as well! I went swim suit shopping for our upcoming trip and this was TOTAL motivation ;) k- so I need to also figure out how to add this auto-linkie? Thanks for your help and I LOVE this idea. I have tons to do tomorrow, but I will do my best to post! :)

Melanie said...

I just posted my first Fitness on Friday!

Good job with your exercise this week- I know the weather changing is helping me do more exercise too.

Livin' With Me

Lorie said...

Good job Natalie! I am ready for the weather to change too!

Jen said...

Okay, now mine is posted!!! :)

Jen said...

Hey, I took your button picture and made it into a badge for you on my blog! That way when people click it, it takes them right to your site! I have the badge and the code on my sidebar! :)

Unknown said...

YAY for you!

It´s a fabulous idea to come up with a weight loss MEME.

I´ll join you after giving birth to our little girl in June. That´s for sure!

Sanni from http://sanni-licious.com

Jen said...

Natalie, to answer your question about the badge, I found out how to do it on Sanni's blog, Pimp my blog! She's awesome!!! I have a button for her blog on my sidebar. I can also send you the code so you can put the grab my button badge on your sidebar if you want, but I have to do it through email as it won't let me put code on comments. Or I can put it on LDS mommies. Just let me know. You don't have a public email, so if you want, you can email me at my email and then I'll respond and give you the code. Hope this makes sense, I'm headed out the door :)

MomOf4 said...

My goal out of the last two weeks was to run. I ran 5 out of 6 planned running days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). The perfectionist in me screams that I have failed. But the hope in me whispers that I have won.

MomOf4 said...

You are tagged if you want to play! :)