Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fitness on Friday #2

Ok, I know I'm posting this a little early. But I'm really busy this week and want to make sure I get it up.

Be sure to check out my sidebar. My lovely friend Lorie made the button for Fitness on Friday and another lovely friend Jen set up the code so you can easily snag it! :) Yay for awesome friends!

So far I've done pretty well this week. I've been exercising every day! My water intake has been fantastic, I even had a day where I drank 125 ounces of water...just don't ask how many times I had to run to the bathroom...it goes through you fast. LOL! My snacking hasn't been great, but it's been a little better. I'm just really glad the candy holidays are over for awhile, you know like Easter, Valentine's, Christmas...the list goes on. Last night I was really good though. I really wanted some microwave popcorn, but...I drank a ton of water to curb my hunger...I guess I was really just thirsty. That really does help though, if you're hungry you should try drinking some water first, you might just be thirsty. Of course if it's meal time go eat, you can't live on water alone, right?

My goal is to keep going with the exercise, maybe amp things up a bit and work harder. I want to keep it up with the water too. And of course, I need to continue working on not snacking so much.

How are you doing? What are your goals? Do you have a cool tip or quote to share? If you're in need of motivation or accountability join us in Fitness on Friday. Just make a fitness/health/weight loss post on your blog, or even just leave a comment here if you prefer. Then join others who are doing the same. Don't forget to comment on their posts. Together we can help each other get in better health!

6 comments:

Tisha said...

I was surfing and found you blog. I too am a "rounder mom" looking to shed some extra baggage. I realized the other day that among my girlfriends, I was the "fat friend".

I see you have 3 blogs! I can barely keep up with 1!

mom_of2boys said...

I also found you from surfing and clicking through blogs. I am also on my journey to lose weight. I'll be back on Friday to join in on Fitness on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Great idea to drink water before grabbing a snack. I need to do that too!
Hvae a great week!!

Lorie said...

I am so glad the candy holidays are over too! Good Luck this week!

Jen said...

I can't believe I missed out on posting for this!!! Man, I'm losing my mind! This week hasn't been good for me either. I slacked at exercising!!! However, I did eat good. Maybe that's why I forgot to post about this on my blog. I didn't do very well. I still lost, but not a lot. I hope to do well while on vacation and then get right back into the swing of things here at home and come here for motivation!!!!! I need to drink more water too as that was one of the keys to my weight loss after my first baby was born. I may miss the next 2 weeks of this as I'll be away, but I'll be back and more motivated than ever!! I love this idea!!!!

Jen said...

I said "hasn't been good for me either" in the context that it made it sound like you didn't do well. I meant I probably didn't post because I didn't do well. Just wanted to clarify! :) Congrats on doing so well!