Sunday, December 14, 2008

See ya later pounds!

Ok, so I've been using the Wii for a little less than 2 weeks and I've already lost a few pounds. Yay! I'll be singing this thing's praises for a long time if it keeps up. My husband is pretty happy too. He's lost a little and all the yoga and whatnot has helped his back. It's been hurting him for awhile and now it rarely does and he's pretty sure it's because of the Wii.

My abs are currently in that good kind of hurt right now, but not because of the Wii. I'm still meeting with a trainer every so often and she killed my abs on Friday. I LOVE it! LOL!

I joined the Wii Fit Mommiis the other day, but then they disappeared? I'm so confused. There was a message board and a blog and now it's all gone. :( I'm hoping it comes back, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Sigh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is strange about the blog...??

I wish I had a Wii fit!!! I am glad yours is helping you and your dh's back! :)