Friday, May 15, 2009

How'd I do today?

I wish I could say I did a long, awesome, amazing, [insert adjective of choice here] run today. But that would be a big, fat lie! I ran 1.25 miles. I increased my speed by .2, but still, that's a pathetic run. I went for a walk outside too, but I didn't even break a sweat so that hardly counts as exercise.

I did just about drink my weight in water though. That's something else I've been working on. I need to drink less diet soda, so I've been trying to drink water.

Tomorrow I have things all planned out. I'm feeding my daughters sandwiches for dinner so they can eat as soon as my husband gets home and I can go to the gym. When I get home I'll make stir-fry chicken and veggies for us. Then after the girls are in bed I'm going to run. I will make tomorrow a better day! I will dang it!

Oh...and if you've seen my motivation, send it home. I miss it.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i am doing the same with the water. seems to be cutting my diet soda way back! keep up the good work!!!