Thursday, May 14, 2009

Um...yeah...what's up?

I've been feeling a HUGE sense of guilt over weight lately. I guess that's why I haven't posted lately. But really, I guess that means I should've been posting even more.

I still, after more than a month, haven't gotten my running back up to what it was before I left on vacation. I pretty much hate myself for that. I make up LAME excuses too.

I ran 3 miles during part of The Biggest Loser finale (don't get me started on that one...gah!). That's the longest run I've done since I got home. I was running more than 4 miles before we left. *hanging head in shame* I ran a mile tonight. My lame excuse for not running more? I wanted to watch a dvd with my husband and besides I was at the gym earlier. Dumb!

So...tomorrow, I'm hoping I don't give myself a lame excuse and I run more so I can proudly post.

1 comment:

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

It's so hard to get back on track. But I'm sure you can do it. I would be THRILLED to be able to run 3 miles. :)