Thursday, March 11, 2010

I started it...

I couldn't do much for a few days there because I took a trip to Utah with my oldest daughter. It was an early birthday present for her. We went out to a few restaurants, took her to a cupcake cafe and to a cute little play based off the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie."

But now I'm home and I've started the 8 weeks to a half-marathon workout. Yesterday I walked 2 miles, ran 1 mile then walked 2 more miles. Today I'm supposed to do 30 (or more) minutes of cross training by doing some other form of cardio. Since I no longer have a gym membership and I only have a treadmill I'll likely be running up and down our stairs. I'm also supposed to do some strength training today.

Basically...we'll see how this goes.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I use to run the stairs. Let me know you what. It is one heck of a workout and great cardio.