Friday, May 25, 2012

Holy Smokes!


I whine and complain that my body doesn't respond to diet and exercise.  It's not totally unfounded complaining.  There was a time when my middle daughter was a baby, close to a year old, that I was exercising at least 3 hours a day between my treadmill and the gym.  I was watching what I ate and the scale wouldn't budge.  That's not the only time I've had this problem.  But for this week at least I seem to have broken that pattern...and I hope my body keeps this up...I lost 3.3 pounds this week.  That's right...3.3 in one week!  Wahoo!  I've run at least an hour a day for the past 9 days (I think), today will make 10 days! :)  Four nights I did Zumba after the kids went to bed.  And now I'm down 3.3 pounds.  I'm seriously so excited!  Fingers, toes and anything else I can cross are all crossed my body is finally doing what it's supposed to do when I work my rear off!

No comments: