Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fitness on Friday #7

Ok, I have no motivation for myself or anyone this week. All I can say is...vacation + me = bad news for the waistline. Eek! I have a lot of work to do when we get back...I've slipped into some BAD eating habits this past week. But...tonight it will be a salad...with very little dressing. I PROMISE!

Oh...and yes, this is posted early again. I'll be at a RED SOX game tomorrow and Friday I get to go into Boston again. So...I want to make sure I have this up in time.

I hope you're all doing better than me...New England is my friend, but not my waistline's friend. LOL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a terrible week too. Hope next week is better for you.

http://livinwithme.com/2008/05/fitness-on-friday-5/

mom_of2boys said...

Hopefully you get back on track after vacation. I had a pretty good week but would have taken a better one!

fatfreakout said...

It's nice to read blogs by people who have lost weight or are trying to.

I've been looking at a bunch of I'm-proud-I'm-fat blogs today, and that's really depressing.

Rhonda said...

I had one of those weeks too, and no vacation to show for it!!! LOL!!
It stops today...back on the wagon! :)

Jen said...

How fun! I found this through Michelle's blog. I just started a fitness blog too, to keep myself motivated. Hope you don't mind me joining!

Lorie said...

Hey,I am doing pretty well. i have now lost over 45 pounds! I just been too busy to get a Friday post up. I am trying to spend less time on the computer and more time on my home and working on me!