Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Opinion Thus Far

Ok, for the past two nights I've done a Jillian Michael's exercise dvd, a different one each night. Last night's dvd focused on the front of my body and tonights on the back of my body. I had to modify them a bit because I don't have an exercise step...but I'm going to have to save up for one.

I really liked them to be honest. They're only about half an hour long, give or take. But she keeps you moving the entire time. I was exhausted after each of them. The back exercise exhausted me more than the front exercise, but I'm also coming down with a cold or some other evil bug so that might have something to do with it.

I have three more to try still. We'll see if she can keep kicking my rear...I have a feeling she will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, she would definitely wear you out! I am glad you enjoyed them!! :)

Natalie said...

oh, i am so ready for Biggest Loser to come back on!