Monday, January 26, 2009

Three weeks...2.1 pounds

My weight is ever so slowly creeping off. Three weeks ago I started a Biggest Loser challenge on a mommy forum I belong to. In that time I've lost 2.1 pounds (that's as of this morning). It's better than nothing, but dang it, I'm working my rear off...and apparently not literally. But I'm happy it's going down. I've been stuck around the same number for months and months and I'm ready to never see that number again.

When I run tonight it will be my 28th day in a row. I'm up to 2 1/4 miles a day. For some reason the first mile or so kills me, then after that I'm just fine. So I just have to push through that mile because I know I'll be fine after that.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

i am very impressed with you sticking to working your butt off even though the scale doesn't seem to be agreeing with you. keep at it!!! 2 lbs in 3 weeks is a good loss.

The Price's Wife said...

Girlfriend you are rocking it! Keep at it! Sometimes it just takes awhile for our bodies to figure out whats up!