Monday, July 21, 2008

Complement

My inlaws are in town and my mother-in-law was giving my oldest a bath while I watched the baby and we chatted. Somehow we got on the topic of weight issues. I made a comment that my problem isn't really what I eat at meals, because generally I make good choices. I really like good, healthy food. But my problem is I'm a snacker, and my snacks aren't always...ok, are almost never...healthy. Then she said she can see a difference in me since the beginning of May when I last saw them...and it's a difference in the right direction. So that made me feel good.

I hope she's not saying it just because she knows I injured myself on a treadmill a week ago so she knows I've been exercising and that I must be looking better.

Speaking of injuring myself on the treadmill...I can't believe I still hurt so bad! I have yucky scabby knees. You wanted to know that, didn't you? LOL!

Fingers crossed they get better quick! We're supposed to go into Denver and take the girls to the zoo later this week.

No comments: