Thursday, February 12, 2009

Did you hear that???

Seriously, did you hear that or was it just in my head? I swear I heard a loud "YES!" this morning when I weighed myself. I know I was going to wait a day or two more before weighing myself again, but I gave in today and I was down!!! But not just that, I'm in a new "decade" of numbers or set of 10s or whatever you want to call it. I'm so happy! I've been stuck in this "decade" since sometime in August. I was beginning to think my scale didn't know how to go down to a new "decade," but apparently it does. I'm so happy!!!!!! I'm only .2 into this "decade," I'm going to have to work my butt off to make sure I don't go up again.

Speaking of which, I hope I worked a little of my butt off this morning. I did a 2 hour workout at the gym, both weights and cardio. Then I came home and did my run (45 minutes) on the treadmill. I was DEAD afterward, but dang I feel good about myself today!

No comments: