Saturday, August 1, 2009

So it's August, huh?

My commitment to the treadmill begins today. I'm not going to hop on right this minute, it's a quarter after midnight after all. But I have plans...BIG PLANS to make it my new best friend. I already talked to my husband and told him I needed to go for a run on it as soon as he gets home from work. I'll be also trying to blog several times a week so I feel accountable for my actions.

Fingers crossed I can do this, I've done stuff like this before and it's worked...time to do it again.

1 comment:

Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com said...

Good job! Each step counts! What I have done, to help keep motivated, is to always try to go a little further or a little faster each time. It does not always happen, but it does distract me a bit. :) I beat by best 3 mile time yesterday (37.5 minutes). Still not setting any land speed records...LOL....but, the fact that I can even jog 3 miles without stopping still stuns me.