Friday, May 18, 2012

1.3

I'm pretty excited...I lost 1.3 pounds this week!  Yay!  I'm really happy about it because I didn't eat all that well this weekend.  My husband surprised me on Mother's Day with a big breakfast...complete with bacon (why can't bacon be magically fat and calorie free?).

I have run an hour straight for the past two days.  Hoping to do it again today.  Add Zumba on to that and I've been working my rear off!  I still have about a million pounds to go...give or take.  But I realized yesterday that I've lost over 40 pounds since I was 9 months pregnant with my youngest.  Sure, some of that was baby and all the icky gunk inside.  But she was a tiny baby, only 6 pounds 5 ounces...so a lot of that loss is actually me!  Since my six week postpartum visit I've lost 14.8 pounds.  I just wish I'd started working on this about a year sooner. 

No comments: