Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sick, sick, sick

I got so sick this morning at the gym. After working out hard for an hour I was walking out of the gym when I got hit with nausea and I felt like I was going to either pass out or throw up. It was crappy! But I survived and my trainer gave me a ride home (it's only about 4 blocks or so) since I walked. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm all good now.

And...I'm down another pound!!! I know the other day it was just .1, but in the 2 days since then I'm down a whole pound! I'm at 9.9 gone so far in 2009. Yay!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

now that sounds like it was a hard workout! glad you are better now.

great job on the loss!!! i better see one tomorrow at WW because the home scale has been being nice to me 3 days in a row.

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Just found your blog. Congrats on the weight loss. It's tough but totally worth it. :)