Saturday, March 21, 2009

This can't be good

We were at the store tonight and happened to walk by the ice cream selection. I'm so used to not seeing my favorite flavor, but it was there. They actually had it, my beloved Ben & Jerry's Cake Batter ice cream. This is only the second time I've seen it since our tour of Ben & Jerry's in Vermont last April. It was that day, when on the tour it was the free sample flavor that I began my love affair with it. It's not a frequent love affair since I never find it. But tonight I did and now there are 2 pints of it in my freezer.

Oh yeah...and the Easter candy is out and there are 2 bags of Starburst jelly beans on my counter.

Crap, crap, crap!!!!!!! Where is my willpower?

4 comments:

Natalie said...

my favorite ice cream is Blue Bell Tin Roof Sundae but the never ever have it at the store anymore...and if david sees it, he is smart and doesn't buy it for me. :-) i hope you locate your will power!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Oh holy cow. Cake batter? I am thankful that I have never seen it around here. But I will be on the lookout for it. That sounds like something that I could really enjoy. :)

Katie said...

Ooh, I hear you! I have stashed up a bit of Easter candy, too, and I've indulged way too much. I wish the holiday would just get over with already so I don't have the temptations in the house!!

Stephanie said...

And man those pints "disappear" quickly! We had two pints of Starbuck's new line of ice cream in our freezer three nights ago.

Um...they're not there anymore. That's about all I have to say about that. ;)