Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Alert!

There's a new fitness blogger and you have to check her out!  She's totally inspirational and the most "cut" mama I've ever seen!  I've followed her on instagram for awhile now and I'm totally excited that she's started a blog!  Seriously, all 2 or so of you who read this blog, go read Mom with Muscle, you won't regret it!  I'm so excited to learn from her! (Who knew I could be all "fan girl" about a blogger, lol!)

Update on me...because why not...I ran outside this morning, only 3.03 miles, but I averaged 9:53 per mile. And it was *HOT* too! Hey, lower to mid 70s is hot to me, give me 50 degrees and I'm in heaven! Then later I ran a mile inside on the dreadmill treadmill in 9:24.  I still enjoy slower, longer runs, but I'm happy I can bust out some sub 10 minute miles these days.  I've come a long way since last year when I was running 15 minute miles.  And I was, and rightfully so, proud of myself back then.  I love seeing my progress, even if it's only in speed and distance since the scale is stuck, stuck, stuck!

No comments: