Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Going well...so far

So, today is day 2 of the Hot for the Holidays challenge. I was down 1.3 pounds this morning. It's probably a fluke...but hey, I'll take it! I'd gone up a bit in the past 1 1/2 weeks and was frustrated. Now if I can just keep going down all will be good.

I did 65 minutes on the elliptical yesterday and 35 minutes today. I also did 30 minutes on the treadmill today including 12 minutes of running. I wish I could do more before having to walk again, but I plan to add on that number each time. I will get back to running, I will. I ran a half-marathon in 2002, I can do it again, right?

5 comments:

Jen said...

You're doing an incredible job!!!!!! YAY!!! So, which blog link is the one you were telling me about? The biggest loser personal trainer or dietician or something like that? I guess I shouldn't be lazy and just go click on them eh?

Jen said...

Alright, I'm an idiot! I was reading my comments for my weight loss blog on my phone and just saw that it said Natalie. Der! It was a different Natalie. Don't mind me for being a fool! Gnight!

Natalie said...

it was me that jen is talking about. he he he. i will do a post with the link or something so she can find it. i love biggest loser!

anyway, great job on the exercise and loss so far! we are going to be HOT FOR THE HOLIDAYS (er, maybe it should be HOTTER since we are already HOT, right!)

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hi..I'm taking sometime to visit the blogger who is taking part in the "Hot for the Holidays"

Slow but steady is what I hear is the best way to loose weight.
Good going on your weight lost.

If you have the time stop on in and the coffee is on.

Anonymous said...

delurking to nag you :)

only a little.

hows is going?