Monday, September 22, 2008

Maybe a little rest is a good thing

I'm so desperate to drop pounds that sometimes I forget to just take a day off. Well, mother nature has a funny way of reminding me about this sometimes.

I woke up on Saturday with a wicked kink in my neck. I hurt so bad that the only exercise I got that day was some light walking outside. I was still in agony yesterday and didn't do one little bit of exercise at all.

Well, I decided to step on the scale today to see what damage was done by my total lack of movement. And...no damage done! I was actually down .4, that takes care of the .3 that crept back from Wednesday to Friday last week plus .1. Yay!

Now, I'm back to getting busy moving. I've already spent an hour on the elliptical today. Because seriously, a little rest is good but a lot leads to fattyville. I know from experience. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I hope your kink gets worked out soon. I know how painful that can be!!

I am too busy stress-eating to worry about weight loss today! *crazy*

It makes me sad, cuz I have a feeling that tomorrow I will be crying over swallowed milk (as opposed to spilled milk, get it? LOL I know, I am such a goof..) ;)