Monday, September 1, 2008

I am a trainer...lol!

My husband wants me to be his trainer so to speak. He wants me to decide what he eats for all meals and snacks. He wants me to make him go workout. I'll see what I can do. Today was the first day we did this and it turned out well other than us not eating dinner until 9:30pm. The girls ate earlier, but he worked until 7pm and then we took turns going to the gym and then he showered while I made dinner. It shouldn't be that hard usually, he only has one more shift like that this month. Fingers crossed we can get into shape together.

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cool! You're lucky that your hubby only has one more of those shifts. It's hard as a few nights a week, my hubby gets home after 9 pm and we eat dinner late. That doesn't help with the weight loss! However, my hubby is now on board with it all, so I'm super excited!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I love it when the dh's get on board! LOL How very sweet of him to want you for his trainer! :)