Saturday, January 10, 2009

Note to self...

Don't procrastinate your running until 11:30pm when you have to get up early the next morning to get your run in before going out of town.

Yeah...I did that. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I was so tired this morning! I still ran, but I will never do that again! My legs are sore for awhile after I run. But after this morning's run I was dying!!! I feel like a wuss, but I've got to start somewhere, right?

But it's kind of nice tonight that my run is already done. The girls and I are just chillin' at a hotel while my husband does a ride along with a trooper in his future troop (only about 7 1/2 more months until we move here!!!). The girls refuse to sleep, but I'm pretty happy just surfing online.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Look at you go! Running everyday and even if it's late at night! You're awesome. I need to be more like you in the exercise department!