Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is this seriously Colorado???

I've been walking everyday so far in 2010. Today will be the first time my walk has had to be on the treadmill instead of outside, and that's only because my husband is working a weird work shift today and won't be home early enough.

Not everyday has been beautiful. I went walking one day where it was in the 20s and I swore my whole body was a giant Popsicle by the time I got back home. But most days it's been beautiful...like really, really beautiful! Yesterday it was 61 degrees when I went walking.

YEAH...61 DEGREES!

This is January, right? I'm still in Colorado, I think. I don't remember being transported to some other place. This is great! I could get used to this nice weather!

2 comments:

Rob said...

61 January and Colorado. Something is not right here. LOL. At least it is giving you nice weather to walk in instead of freezing cold and snow.

Congrats on the daily walks.

**** April **** said...

That's so funny. I used to live in Colorado Springs and I worked for the El Paso County Sheriff's Office -- we worked hand in hand with CSP on many calls -- small world!

To hear you talk of the bizarre weather...and then for us -- here in TEXAS getting (an unheard of) 12" of snow in February... crazy!!