Saturday, January 9, 2010

There was a fight between an angel and a devil...

and they both won!

Last night I really, really, REALLY wanted some chocolate ice cream. And unfortunately we have some because my husband's birthday was this week. For literally hours I felt like I had an angel and a devil on my shoulders like in the cartoons and they were fighting it out over that dang ice cream.

In the end...the angel won. But really, she only won because I was too friggin' lazy to get up and get the ice cream out of the freezer.

Then later they were back, fighting once again. But this time over the Three Musketeers bar that I got in my Christmas stocking and hadn't eaten yet. Wait, did you catch that...HADN'T eaten yet. Yep, the devil won this round...but I only ate half the candy bar. Not because I grew a conscience, but because it was stale.

Sigh...weight loss is a constant battle.

2 comments:

Rob said...

At least Three Musketeers is lower in fat then most candy bars You are doing good. No ice cream and a half of a Three Musketeers not bad at all in my opinion. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

3 Musketeers give me a headache. I wonder what's in that fluffy nougat stuff that's not in plain chocolate bars...